Work-life balance is something we talk about a lot at Computronix because we value people and their lives outside of work. We wanted to get to know some of our employees better by asking about their favorite foods, dream cars, and other topics. They have some pretty interesting answers. Keep reading to learn more about our employees, affectionately known as Computroids, or just ‘troids.
- Tell us about your role at Computronix
I am an Executive Assistant to Dave den Otter, but I also help the administrative team with other duties in the US office.
- What do you like on your pizza?
I just discovered that I like sliced dill pickles on my pizza, as well as Italian sausage, black olives, artichokes, and fresh tomato slices.
- What’s your dream vehicles?
A Dodge Charger SXT
- Do you speak any other languages?
- What’s something people would be surprised to learn about you?
I taught my kids how to text back in the early 2000s.
- What topic could you give a 30-minute presentation on with no preparation?
Public speaking was my worst subject so I would not feel comfortable doing it regardless of how much I knew of the subject!
- How would you explain your job to your Grandma?
I would tell her I help people do their job. Since she passed in the 70s prior to the internet, we’d have to start at the basics!
- What piece of technology is your favorite?
My Apple watch.
- Where is the coolest place you’ve ever been to?
Japan where I taught conversational English for a summer.
- What is something everyone should do at least once?
Visit another country, preferably overseas.