Enterprise Products are Computronix products and related software offered to and designed primarily for use by organizations. They include:
- POSSE Enterprise Platform
- POSSE Enterprise Platform is a dedicated platform for a single customer at a time, and as such the privacy statement of each licensed customer prevails.
- POSSE Permitting & Licensing System
- POSSE Permitting & Licensing System is a dedicated platform for a single customer at a time, and as such the privacy statement of each licensed customer prevails.
- POSSE Alcoholic Beverage Control
- POSSE Alcohol Beverage Control is a dedicated platform for a single customer at a time, and as such the privacy statement of each licensed customer prevails.
- POSSE Mobile
- POSSE Mobile Configuration Service is used to obtain Client specific connection information using a PIN. POSSE Mobile Configuration Service does not collect, store or use any personally identifiable information.
- POSSE Cloud is a dedicated service created for each customer and as such the privacy statement of each licensed customer prevails
- Professional services are available with enterprise products, such as implementation services, data migration services, or services to supplement existing features in the enterprise products.
In the event of a conflict between this Computronix privacy statement and the terms of any agreement(s) between a customer and Computronix for enterprise products, the terms of those agreement(s) will prevail.
If any of the terms below are not defined in this Privacy Statement, they have the definitions below.
General. When a customer tries, purchases, uses, or subscribes to enterprise and products, or obtains support for or professional services with such products, Computronix receives data from the customer and collects and generates data to provide the service (including improving, securing, and updating the service), conduct our legitimate business operations, and communicate with the customer. For example:
- When a customer engages with a Computronix sales representative, we collect the customer’s name and contact data, along with information about the customer’s organization, to support that engagement.
- When a customer interacts with a Computronix support professional, we collect device and usage data or error reports to diagnose and resolve problems.
- When Computronix sends communications to a customer, we use data to personalize the content of the communication.
- When a customer engages with Computronix for professional services, we collect the name and contact data of the customer’s designated point of contact and use information provided by the customer to perform the services that the customer has requested.
The Enterprise products enable you to purchase, subscribe to, or use other products and online services from Computronix or third parties with different privacy practices, and those other products and online services are governed by their respective privacy statements and policies.