LAKEWOOD, Colorado – Computronix is pleased to announce our 18th Annual Computronix Connect Conference – C3 2019.
C3 2019 is an ideal opportunity for regulatory agency staff and government IT leaders to meet, learn more about the latest in POSSE solutions, and share new ways of using POSSE to improve and transform their business.
To accommodate as many participants as possible, C3 2019 will again be broadcast this year via livestream to various hosted sites across North America. For those unable to visit a hosted site, the event will be streamed in its entirety via YouTube Live.
Of special interest to those with a passion for innovation in governance, particularly through the power of transformative technology, this year’s C3 event will feature the following:
C3 2019 Highlights
- Identity Integration, a convenient and secure way for end users to login from existing web & social media accounts.
- A look ahead at the advanced GIS upgrades in development.
- Future forward machine learning features for POSSE Ad Hoc.
- What’s coming in POSSE 8.0/8.1?
- We explore the ‘Art of the Possible,’ showcasing the benefits of interactive chat integration for public portal users.
- Finally, we lift the curtain to unveil our much anticipated Web UI solution, demonstrating the intuitive interface and powerful publishing features that will empower your agency to create sleek citizen engagement experiences.
When’s it happening?
- Date: Thursday, September 19, 2019
- Start Time: 11:00 AM Mountain Time
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Location: Everywhere
- Cost: No charge